Only at our algoma location
- 248 County Road S
- Algoma, WI 54201
Door County's first and only cheese factory tour!
Learn about one of the most delicious products that Wisconsin has to offer and
the family tradition of cheese making. Our tour consists of a short video that
will guide you through the process of cheesemaking, a limited tour in the
production area and everyone's favorite - cheese sampling!
Please note: advanced reservations are required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How long does a tour last?
- Tours last approximately 30 minutes.
- When are the tours offered?
- Monday through Friday at 8am
- What is the cost of a tour?
- Cheese factory tours are $3 per person.
- Do you offer walk-in tours?
- Unfortunately we are unable to accomodate walk-in factory tours; however, a video tour is available daily in our stores.
- Can I wear open-toed shoes?
- Since we are a production-facility, no open-toed shoes are allowed.
- Is photography allowed on the tour?
- No photographs may be taken in our production areas.
- How do I reserve a tour time?
- Please reserve your tour in advance by calling (920)-825-7272.
We look forward to seeing you!