- Bus groups and large private groups are welcome at our retail store. Factory tours are not available at this time.
- Enjoy shopping in our spacious store, offering more than 100 cheeses and a large selection of local and regional foods and gifts
- A free one-pound block of cheese or one-pound bag of cheese curds for your bus tour guide and motor coach driver
- Plentiful restrooms
- Inside dining area, outside patio dining, and picnic areas
- Box lunches available (must be ordered in advance)
- Photo opportunities on the patio with our mascot, Melvin the Mouse
- Ample free parking
- A personal, welcome greeting
- Complimentary cheese and wine sampling
- A video tour of the cheesemaking process (plays on a loop in our dining area)
- Grab & Go cooler stocked with delicious options, made fresh in-house
- Our full-service Melt Bistro, offering breakfast, lunch and dinner options
Advance notice is not required for bus tours or large groups that just wish to shop; however, it is appreciated!
If you would like one of our team members to step onto your tour bus and give a short talk about our history, products and processes, please call Colleen at 920-825-7272 x113. Presentations are available Monday through Friday 9 AM to 4 PM. Advance notice is required for these presentations.