Established in 1961, Renard’s Cheese is a family-owned and operated cheesemaking business in Door County, Wisconsin. Almost completely surrounded by the fresh waters of Lake Michigan and the Bay of Green Bay, the Door County peninsula is unlike any other place in the world. Rich nutrients in the soil create lush pastures for local dairy cows to graze on. This allows the cows to produce high-quality milk, a key ingredient in the award-winning cheeses that we are known for.
Now on its third generation of cheesemakers, the Renard family is committed to handcrafting quality, gourmet cheese in America’s Dairyland. Our selection includes Cheddars, Colby, Farmers, Muenster, Brick, Marble, Monterey Jack, Mozzarella String, Smoked String and over 50 flavor-infused specialty cheeses.
Chris and Ann Renard are the owners of both Renard’s Cheese Store and Rosewood Dairy, Inc. Chris earned his Master Cheesemaker Certification – a nationally acclaimed title – in 2014. We are proud to be part of Wisconsin’s long tradition and heritage of cheesemakers. Chris continues to honor the family recipes that his father and grandfather perfected, while extending their legacy through the creation of new, award-winning flavor profiles.
At Renard’s Cheese, we understand how important fundraising is for schools and organizations who rely on the support of their neighbors. Renard’s Cheese wants to make it easier for you! Our team helps you get started with pizza, cheese, and fudge order forms and sell sheets, and your group earns 50% of all sales.
Contact us at 920-825-7272 or email us for more information.
*Please note that fundraisers are only available from January 1st – October 31st*
As a highly visible member of many area communities, Renard’s Cheese is proud to be a good corporate citizen. While we recognize that there are many worthwhile causes, we have developed eligibility criteria to help us best serve those in need.
- Open to non-profit (501-3C) charitable organizations only- not open to individuals
- 501-3C must be in the general Door, Brown or Kewaunee County areas
If you meet the above criteria, we invite you to fill out our Donation Request Form.
If you do not meet the above criteria, please consider using our Fundraiser option instead.
How to Apply for a Donation
- Please review our Donation Policy before filling out the form.
- Our committee only meets once a month, so apply early!
- Email your application to us, or send it to:
Renard’s Cheese Donations Committee
2189 County Road DK
Sturgeon Bay WI 54235
- Your application will be rejected without review or notification if:
* it is submitted without a completed Donation Request Form
* all questions are not answered
* an old application form is submitted (must print from this page)
* it is sent to any other email address besides that of the committee
- Your organization’s 501-3c information must be submitted with your application.
- If our monthly budget is exceeded and your event deadline is not until the following month or beyond, we may defer your application until a later meeting.
- Do not call, email, or stop in the store for status updates. Doing so may negatively impact your application.
- All applicants will be notified of approval or denial before their event deadline.
Renard’s Cheese is a family business, and we believe in taking care of our employees. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. We support the growth, training, and continuing education of all of our employees. We succeed when our employees succeed. Come and join our great team! Click on the job titles below for more information.
You may also mail a copy of your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
2189 County DK
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235