FACTORY TOURS (BY RESERVATION ONLY) OFFERED MONDAY – FRIDAY AT 8A.M. THE FACTORY LOCATION IS 248 COUNTY S ALGOMA, WI 54201.
CALL (920) 825-7272 EXT. 111 FOR RESERVATIONS
Want to see the Renard’s Cheese family tradition of cheesemaking in action? Book a factory tour. You’ll start with a short video about handcrafting cheese in Wisconsin, then a walk-through of our production area, and end with everyone’s favorite — cheese sampling! Advanced reservations are required.
- A free one-pound block of cheese for your tour guide and motor coach driver
- Inside seating & Outside picnic area
- Pre-ordered box lunches
- Photo opportunities with our mascot “Melvin” the mouse
- Ample, free parking
- A personal welcome greeting
- Complimentary cheese and wine sampling
- A video tour of the cheesemaking process
- Our gift shop full of Door County products
- Our full-service deli with breakfast, lunch and dinner options (Sturgeon Bay Only)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long does a factory tour last? A factory tour lasts approximately 30 minutes. Our factory is located at 248 County S Algoma, WI 54201.
When are the factory tours offered? All tours require advance reservations and are offered Monday through Friday at 8a.m. Bus & tour groups are welcome anytime at both retail locations. If you wish to have a tour guide greet you at either retail location, please call for advance reservations.
What is the cost of a factory tour? Cheese factory tours are $3 per person. There is no cost for a guide to greet & host a group at our retail locations.
Do you offer walk-in tours? Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate walk-in tours; however, a video tour is available daily in our stores.
Can I wear open-toed shoes? Since we are a production-facility, no open-toed shoes are allowed for factory tours.
Is photography allowed on the tour? No photographs may be taken in our production areas.
How do I reserve a tour time? Please reserve your tour in advance by calling (920)-825-7272 Ext. 111.
We look forward to seeing you!